darock

Prevost Plumbing

We just bought a 2000 Prevost Royale.  I had to replace the floor in the water bay.  Now the Remco pump is not working and they won't fix it.

Say to buy a new one. -- UGh!

I am having some other issues with the new plumbing.

Does anyone know someone in Missouri that I could take it to and have them fix stuff?

We are close to KC but would be willing to drive somewhere to get it fixed and learn some things.

Thanks

Musick's in Missouri

Rv water pumps are pretty inexpensive and are very easy to replace. Ebay and Amazon are easy to find these pumps from. Remco is just a brand name, i prefer Shurflo, just my prdference.

Welcome to the Forum.

I got my last Shurflo pump from Walmart on line. If I remember correctly it was under $70 and was a 5 GMP at 60 PSI. Old one had just worn itself out. It is a very easy replacement.

Herman

Erniee. Probably, since its a lot of water to move.

Bill, got nothing to do with Prevost alone, there are several RV's with 230V water pumps by Headhunter!

Xcal-squ-150x150.jpg

X-Caliber – 12-24V DC Water Pressure Pump Quiet, reliable, blasting water pressure. Combining advanced DC motor and control technology with a proven self-priming centrifugal pump, the X-caliber surges past the competition with a flood of features. A built in microprocessor interfaced with a rugged ceramic temperature and pressure sensor provides variable speed operation, prevents dry running […]

On eBay $1849.99

Herman

On 12/6/2021 at 10:23 AM, darock said:

Now the Remco pump is not working and they won't fix

Remco is just another brand of RV water pump. Remco also makes commercial pumps. They can be ordered from many places. The RV version is generally 5.5 GPM.

I appreciate all the opinions on the water pump.

However, does anyone know anyone close to Kansas City or in Missouri/Eastern Ks that I could talk to or drive to that would help with some plumbing problems????

Have you tried the Prevost Community? 
what issues- other than telling us you have issues do you have?

there are a couple places in Tennessee that know all about Prevost’s 

Checked with a friend of mine into Prevost conversions, and he agreed that the best place for recommendations is the Prevost Community. Best chance to find someone with the same or similar model conversion to give accurate Information.

www.prevostcommunity.com