chiefneon

Anyone else having problems with there INSEEGO m2000.

Howdy!

I recently began having problems with my FMCA Sprint MiFi 8000 hotspot. I contacted FMCA and they replaced it with a new INSEEGO m2000. The problems continued and the FMCA did something to improve the data connection. That didn’t last long and the problems continue. I have always used a WeBoost signal booster and was able to get a very good signal even with the old hotspot. I now get a good signal with the new INSEEGO but very slow speeds to nonexistent. I believe these problems may be caused by Sprint antennas going offline when T-Mobile merged. Whatever it is my account with FMCA has been worthless for the last few months and I have been unable to contact them regarding it. It’s really shame as before this I had great service on this account and used to for or sole streaming device.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon 

Edited by chiefneon

Howdy!

I spoke with Joshusa today with FMCA tech support. He is sending me out a T-Mobile sims card for the INSEEGO m2000. Hopefully that will solve problems I’ve been having.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon

On 12/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, PhilAra said:

Chiefneon - did you get the Tmobile sim yet? How is it working with the m2000?

Howdy!

Yes I finally got it and set I up after the holidays. Problem is T-Mobile shows I have excellent 4G coverage at my location. Turned on I get one bar and no connection running a speed test. I placed it in my WeBoost sleek and get three bars and still get a very low speed to no connection error running a Speed test my next try will be to break out my WeBoost RV 65 with a directional antenna to see if that works. If not I’m giving up on FMCA and sending the **** thing back to them.

Anyone know if you can place the T-Mobile sims card in a router?

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon

Edited by chiefneon

Yes....my tablet suddenly doesn't recognize the m 2000 and when trying to sign in an requested it took me to the Tmobile website..where of course I couldn't sign in