dbenoit

Cabin Fever 2021/2022

23 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

....DIL (Mom) and 7 girls stayed in the MH....

You're living on the edge, don't know if my black tank is big enough or there's enough toilet paper on board for that group!😀

5 hours ago, dbenoit said:

We ended up with 3" of sleet slush that froze.

Stop making me cold!

On 2/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, five said:

You're living on the edge, don't know if my black tank is big enough or there's enough toilet paper on board for that group!😀

Fortunately we preached and preached what could go down the toilet. Never did have a problem.  You notice that me and DW stayed at DIL's house...no way was I going to stay with that gaggle!

Coldest day here so far has been 55 ish, Coldest night 38. That bounced up and down for 3 weeks. Now mornings are 70 afternoons 85. Moving to SE Florida was a great decision.

it felt really weird not winterizing our coach this year and not worrying about it!

Edited by jleamont

27 minutes ago, dbenoit said:

Cabin Fever is over!! Time to go boating, fishing, hoggin and RVing.

You lasted way longer than I did. We left and headed West about the first of the March. Now about as far west as I can go on the San Diageo Bay. 

Bill

17 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

You lasted way longer than I did. We left and headed West about the first of the March. Now about as far west as I can go on the San Diageo Bay. 

Bill

DW just took the straight jacket off of me.....

We are in Ft. Stockton and heading for Deming, NM today.  33 degrees this morning, it was 81 yesterday and gale force wind. Hope for dry, warm weather in Tucson, AZ.

Imma happy the snow's all gone and the sun is out. Going hoggin' tomorrow.

Still need to register boat in MA. MH is always ready to go, no destination until May.

When do the snow pigeons usually leave FL?

7 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

I heard because of fuel prices they were all going to stay in FL. this year. :lol:

Bill

I’m moving back to Pa then! :lol: traffic is a challenge and most local restaurants, there is always a wait, it’s been getting old quickly! Most are from the NE and NY, you can tell by their driving skills, I feel like I need a helmet and roll cage in the cars :o

Fuel prices are falling, gasoline is $3.96/G in Ft. Myers Beach. Temp. today was 88F., too hot to go to the beach and that white sand. Any you TX boys in danger of those big fires West of Dallas?

Dallas is 280 miles from me. West of Dallas is further. We did get some smoke smell the other day but no stronger than what the refinery plants put out.

People ask, "What's that smell?"

Reply, "Money!"

Rayin, we are in Tucson area. Rain, snow, cold...normal for March here.

From home to Dallas-Ft. Worth is 183 miles!

Joe, get used to it.  When the winter birds leave, you'll be left with the Hattians and they can use their country DL, $10 no  experience needed.

db, enjoy the trip!  Start at 9 or 10 am, stop for lunch, be hooked up by 3 pm & have Happy Hour, don't worry be happy!

On 3/22/2022 at 2:06 AM, dbenoit said:

We will be taking our longest drive to FL in May. I already have anxiety.

I agree with what Carl said. Also stop every couple of hours to get out and walk around.

Bill