Sign in to follow this  
robfmca

Tech Connect not responding

I’ve signed up for tech connect and am waiting for over 2 weeks for some indication that my device will be shipped. I’ve left at least 6 messages for someone to return my call. I just want an update on when I can expect the device. There was a question about my shipping address which I left a message to make sure it was correct. Since I can’t get a call back I’m about to dispute the initial charge on my credit card and call BBB. This is by far one of the worst experiences I’ve had. Does anyone have a way of contacting someone at FMCA that can do something?

Call 513-388-5217. The receptionist should answer. Ask her to direct your call to the person that handles problems with Tech Connect. I think it is the Membership Department, but I am not sure. 

I understand that Jason has left FMCA, but does do contract services for FMCA. That is why I posted the general answer to let the receptionist route the call. Who knows when someone is on vacation or that a different employee can assist. 

talked to jason yesterday about my alcatel device.  keeps loosing signal.  he talked to t-mobile, who bought out sprint.  t-moble told him that when i hit 50 mg. if i am in a congested area, my signal will be cut back so they can take care of t-moble customers.  i bought it from fmca for unlimited, but no longer is the case.  will be looking for other options.  it took 2 days to get hold of jason.