Flash7481

No power to lp/CO alarm and like lights

I have a 2000 mtn aire with no power to night lights and alarm. I found the fuse in the electric bay which was 1 amp. Would replacing the burned out bulbs (ordered) and adding a 3 amp fuse help? Thinking maybe they all need to work in order for it to power up? I’m lost as to what to do next. 

Without a detailed explanation of which specific lights and alarms, you cannot receive a point-on reply. None of your lights are daisy-chained, each light has it's own power source (+ and - wire), vs cheap Christmas tree lights that are wired in series where each bulb must test good for any to light.

3 hours ago, Flash7481 said:

I have a 2000 mtn aire with no power to night lights and alarm. I found the fuse in the electric bay which was 1 amp. Would replacing the burned out bulbs (ordered) and adding a 3 amp fuse help? Thinking maybe they all need to work in order for it to power up? I’m lost as to what to do next. 

NEVER replace a fuse with anything but what is suppose to be installed. Clean and polish all the grounds and treat them with a corrosion preventative.

Bill