smoore625

Michelin XMZ 275/70 22.5 Where are they?

I need to replace 6 tires on my motorhome but I'm having a very hard time finding any.  Michelin XMZ 275/70 22.5. At this point the FMCA discount is not even a concern.  I am looking in the Amarillo Tx to Dallas Tx area.  All dealers say they are on back order.  I have found 3 but need 3 more.  Anyone know where these may be in stock?

JMHO, but I would stay away from Michelins.  There are many examples of RVers having to change them out due to side wall cracking....mine at five and a half years and 33,000 miles.  They are over priced and over rated.

BFG is made by Michelin at 2/3 the price....I prefer TOYO, Kelly or Yokohama at 1/2 the cost and you can get them at most Truck Stops, like Love's, TA and Petro!

I run (8) 280/70/22.5

FYI, in 2017 in bought 6 Sailun S637 commercial truck tires in size 275/70R22.5, LR H. They are a copy of Michelin construction and quite heavy to handle. The final bill included mounting and balancing and installation; I wrote a check for $1,380 to pay the bill.

I have never had any issue with them whatsoever to date. They were made in Vietnam, where Sailun has now moved all their factories.

Edited by rayin