Polmex

light fixtures not working

Can anyone tell me if interior lights on my alfa founder are controlled by fuses. My bathroom lite does not work. Led lights are good but light will not come on. All other lights work though?

All lights are protected by either a Fuse (12 volt) or Circuit Breaker (110 volt) or it may be in line with a GFI plug.

Have you replaced the Bulb? Is it Fluorescent, Incandescent, or LED? 

Fluorescent= bulb or ballast.

Incandescent= 12volt = Bulb or fuse,     110volt= circuit breaker or GFI

Led= possibly in wrong (reverse it) 

Herman

10 hours ago, Polmex said:

I will check for fuses. Thanks

I would suggest keeping a record of what fuses control what lights as you test for future reference.

Bill

7 minutes ago, wildebill308 said:

I would suggest keeping a record of what fuses control what lights as you test for future reference.

Bill

AWW Bill, that takes all the fun out of the hunt. Mine has labeled circuit breakers instead of fuses.

No one mentioned that it could be the light fixture itself.  Pull lit down and check the back side wire connectors and meter it there for the proper voltage.

typically one light fixture is not going to be the only fixture controlled by circuit breaker or fuse. they are typically wired as a one point control.

Good point Wayne. It would help if we knew what kind of Light it was, a fixture, Recessed, Incandescent, LED, 12 or 110 volt. Until we know this it is like trying to get a spider web off yourself. 😕

Herman