dougpayne48@gmail.com

What happened to the Workhorse Chassis Separate Forum?

Why do you feel you need a separate group for just Workhorse Chassis? There are people hear who have experience/knowledge of several different make chassis.

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

Although i'd be interested in this forum, since my 2003 National Dolphin has a Workhorse chassis, i don't think the forums here have ever been broken down by chassis type.  You might be thinking of the IRV2 forum which does get that specific.

Sorry, aztec7fan is right, i was thinking of the IRV2 forums. Had a brain far...... Thanks

To Bill, the IRV2 Workhorse forum is the best source I have ever seen. You don't have to sort through volumes of irrelevant posts for other vehicles and chassis. The guys who post have vast knowledge of that particular chassis. To me is more concise and easier to get information. Thanks for your comment

20 hours ago, dougpayne48@gmail.com said:

You don't have to sort through volumes of irrelevant posts for other vehicles and chassis.

I would rather ask a specific question and get a specific answer rather than sort through volumes of irrelevant posts. 

Bill