gradywhite

Orlando to Boston

Question

4 answers to this question

22 hours ago, gradywhite said:

What route do you suggest for a 40 ft class A travelling from Central Florida to Boston ?  Especially interested in avoiding NYC !!

Get out of Florida to I-95 North to I-26  to Columbia and pick up I-77 North. Then at Fort Chiswell take I-81 Then it will merge with I-64. Stay on I-81 till I-78 splits off. Stay on that till I-287 splits off at Pluckemin, Bedminster, NJ. Use I-287 to cross the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge. I-287 will merge back into I-95 north to Boston.

Bill

On 5/20/2022 at 10:02 PM, wildebill308 said:

Get out of Florida to I-95 North to I-26  to Columbia and pick up I-77 North. Then at Fort Chiswell take I-81 Then it will merge with I-64. Stay on I-81 till I-78 splits off. Stay on that till I-287 splits off at Pluckemin, Bedminster, NJ. Use I-287 to cross the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge. I-287 will merge back into I-95 north to Boston.

Bill

Thanks Bill

On 5/20/2022 at 10:02 PM, wildebill308 said:

Bill

Just returned from a trip from Orlando to Springfield, MA.  Followed this route up to the I-78 split.  It worked well for us.

Glad it worked. 

I have a policy Never cross  on the George Washington Bridge. Bad traffic and first and only time toll was $78.00 CASH only. 

Bill