kampingkris

using the Tmobile hotspot since they don't want it back

In addition to the FMCA AT&T plan, I'm considering doing this with my formerly FMCA M2000 hotspot. T-Mobile has a 100Gb for $50/mo plan. The plan is listed on this page with 50% off a new hotspot, but I confirmed with T-Mobile that they will add that plan to an existing M2000 hotspot.

7 hours ago, phurth said:

In addition to the FMCA AT&T plan, I'm considering doing this with my formerly FMCA M2000 hotspot. T-Mobile has a 100Gb for $50/mo plan. The plan is listed on this page with 50% off a new hotspot, but I confirmed with T-Mobile that they will add that plan to an existing M2000 hotspot.

I go to that page you provided the link for but can't find any mention of 100Gb for 50/mo plan.  The plans on that page are for phones.

8 hours ago, moonwink said:

I go to that page you provided the link for but can't find any mention of 100Gb for 50/mo plan.  The plans on that page are for phones.

About halfway down the page you should see the plan. They are promoting 1/2 off the M2000, but as I said, they told me they can add the plan to one you already have.

tmo5ghotspotplan.jpg

Down in the lower right corner on that section is a link to the fine print.  It's a two year commitment and full price is due if you cancel.  The big thing I noticed was the requirement to have a "qualifying voice line" or the price doubles.  "Video streaming at up to 1.5Mbps (no streaming for wearables) may affect speed of video downloads"  Also read about the upfront costs - paying the sales tax which in my area is about 10% of the $336 cost of the Inseego and a few others might mean around $100 or more to start.

Just a couple of stumbling blocks there.  If you check it out, let us know what you find out.

Edited by moonwink