mrcandml

FMCA/ATT new post by FMCA

Really regret you changing to ATT.   Having ATT phones, the TMobile option was very beneficial.   But I decided to try the new plan.   Well not so good, my phone has just as good reception and is unlimited.  Additionally, the hotspot is always telling me that I am not able to sign on plus when I am able to, it drops signal after an hour of use.   To many problems.  After this trip, I will be dropping the plan.  

I recently moved to the new AT&T plan and upgraded to the 25 mbps and never been so disappointed.  This is really some slow connection everything takes forever to load.  I would be interested in knowing who is getting a good connection.

Edited by ldowning
spelling

On 7/15/2022 at 11:07 AM, ldowning said:

I recently moved to the new AT&T plan and upgraded to the 25 mbps and never been so disappointed.  This is really some slow connection everything takes forever to load.  I would be interested in knowing who is getting a good connection.

We have the upgraded (25mps) and the Moxee... no issues at all with it...we're currently in a very congested area...speed is good and blocks too...fingers crossed that it continues...