iggy

So what did I get for joining? Nothing yet.

Joined months ago and had one email saying your FMCA plaque is delayed because they don't have a vendor.
No other communications.
I also would like an ID Card and yes I know I can print one out here.
So what did I pay for? At the moment access to the private FMCA forum.

Joined April 2022

After 5 days since I posted this information not one of you want to say anything about this practice.
Still waiting for any email or snail mail from FMCA. Funny I do get lots of FMCA email advertisements.

All I'm asking is my ID card and plaque. Is that asking too much?
--------------------------------------

Only email I got after joining.

April 2022

Welcome to FMCA! Below are your membership details:
 Don't wait, check out our latest membership information!

If you have additional questions, please feel free to e-mail us at membership@fmca.com or give us a call at (800) 543-3622.

Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,
Aaron White
Director of Membership
www.FMCA.com

(513) 388-5310

P.S. To let other RVers know about your FMCA experience, please consider leaving us a review on FMCA.com or Google

On 7/7/2022 at 3:30 PM, iggy said:

After 5 days since I posted this information not one of you want to say anything about this practice.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:30 PM, iggy said:

Only email I got after joining.

April 2022

Welcome to FMCA! Below are your membership details:
 Don't wait, check out our latest membership information!

If you have additional questions, please feel free to e-mail us at membership@fmca.com or give us a call at (800) 543-3622.

Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,
Aaron White
Director of Membership
www.FMCA.com

(513) 388-5310

P.S. To let other RVers know about your FMCA experience, please consider leaving us a review on FMCA.com or Google

I am trying to understand your problem. Seams pretty straight forward. Did you follow the instructions and print your membership card? Did you Familiarize yourself with our numerous member benefits following the link? Did you call the number for more explanation?

Bill

On 7/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, iggy said:

Joined months ago and had one email saying your FMCA plaque is delayed because they don't have a vendor.
No other communications.
I also would like an ID Card and yes I know I can print one out here.
So what did I pay for? At the moment access to the private FMCA forum.

Since joining, we received information regarding the TSC card that has saved us thousands on fuel. We also used the tire program on a full set of Michelins and again, saved thousands of dollars. What exactly are you expecting??

On 11/2/2022 at 7:25 AM, donjlong said:

Since joining, we received information regarding the TSC card that has saved us thousands on fuel. We also used the tire program on a full set of Michelins and again, saved thousands of dollars. What exactly are you expecting??

First I thought the TCS card had been discontinued?  You saved "Thousands" on tires?  I have heard in the hundreds but not in the "Thousands" of dollars.

On 11/11/2022 at 4:59 PM, wayne77590 said:

I would suggest anyone interested in joining look up FMCAssist. The price of membership is worth that program in mhop.

I agree. 

Bill

On 11/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, cwswine said:

First I thought the TCS card had been discontinued?  You saved "Thousands" on tires?  I have heard in the hundreds but not in the "Thousands" of dollars.

LOL, good one 😁

On 11/11/2022 at 11:46 AM, cwswine said:

Sorry for the delayed response Mr. "Swine".

First, TSC is alive and well sometimes saving us close to a dollar a gallon at some TA truck stops. We average 30k+ miles traveled each year @ 8+- mpg; you may do the math yourself.

From what I can remember, we saved close to two thousand dollars on a full set of Michelin tires on our Freightliner. Guess you are technically correct; less than two thousand isn't "thousands" but it was more than hundreds; forgive my unintentional exaggeration. 😜

Just an FYI... We don't "Save Thousands with Geico" either....  lol

On 10/8/2023 at 5:47 PM, donjlong said:

Sorry for the delayed response Mr. "Swine".

First, TSC is alive and well sometimes saving us close to a dollar a gallon at some TA truck stops. We average 30k+ miles traveled each year @ 8+- mpg; you may do the math yourself.

From what I can remember, we saved close to two thousand dollars on a full set of Michelin tires on our Freightliner. Guess you are technically correct; less than two thousand isn't "thousands" but it was more than hundreds; forgive my unintentional exaggeration. 😜

Just an FYI... We don't "Save Thousands with Geico" either....  lol

I don't understand why anyone would pick the TSC card over the TSD card.  I guess some don't do thier research and end up on the short end of stick.

My Michlelin discount from FMCA save me 800.00  but the dealer laughed and said I will honor that or I give 1400.00 without hte program.  I though long and hard and decided the FMCA Tire Discount was not for me LOL

My last year with FMCA after issues with the Road Side Assistance.  

Edited by cwswine