Mjm434mrgn

Wiring diagrams manual

I have a 2005 Alfa See Ya, with some electrical problems.  Looking a manual or anything that would show the wiring diagram of a motor coach. Something in book or manual form. I have the service manual and it helps, but I need something in more detail so I can follow the wires thru the coach.  Having trouble with exterior lights ,porch and market lights,  generator problem. can't get enough voltage to dry doc.  frigerator not working,  thanks, mike 

I even believe any general class A motorhome wiring diagram book or manual would help.  

Sounds like you may have a dead converter or dead batteries....all systems you mention rely on 12 volts...

FWIW, over 80% of all 12V issues are the result of a poor/missing ground. That is a 12V battery circuit issue, as it involves both chassis and coach 12V lighting. Each MH mfgr. has their own methods of running and controlling 12V circuits, I doubt my Winnebago wiring diagrams would help with an Alfa MH but you may look them up  from https://www.winnebago.com/Files/Files/Winnebago/Resources/Diagram/Wiring.htm

Wow, I look up the Winnebago wiring diagrams and they have every vehicle for the last 20 years, thank you for the help "RAYIN" I just go to find one that matches closely with my 37 foot Alfa.  Mike