Dranoel

Fresh Water Tank Location

I recently bought a 2016 Class A Coachman Mirada 31FW.  I've read everything I can get my hands on plus I've searched the motor home and the internet to locate the location of the fresh water tank, all to no avail.  Does anyone know where it is located because I want to see if that is where the drain for it is.  So, my problem is two fold, where is the tank and where is the drain valve to completely drain it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance should you be able to assist in this, my problem.

I would call Coachman and ask them. I will almost bet the valves are in the wet bay. Have you looked in your owners manual? They have at least one drawing showing all the different positions of the valves.

Bill

Thanks for the reply, Bill.  Yes, I have read the owners manual without success and trying to get information from the dealer is a waste of time unless you want to pay them for something so trivial and that's a shame because the RV itself is really nice.

It is a 70G tank so should occupy a lot of space, and should be just in front of the rear axle for when full it will not remove weight from front axle. Sorry, That's my brain strain for today.

Found this on RV.net, hope it helps. It is located above the propane tank on the passenger side. All of the connections and sensors are easily accessible, and it looks like the tank just slides out and then back in and has some brackets keeping it from moving around too much.