fagnaml

Constant “noS” Message - TireMindet Sensor

My TireMinder monitor continuously shows “noS” (meaning “bo signal”) for my right rear inside tire.   In times past the “noS” message meant a dead battery.   I installed two different new batteries in the sensor but the “noS” message remains.  I thinking the sensor is dead and needs to be replaced.    Does the forum agree? 

Have you contacted TireMinder directly?  If taking the monitor to the sensor doesn't give a reading then yes the sensor may be dead. I have posted a recommendation on my blog that we all test our TPMS at least once a year. This will confirm the pressure when the sensor gives a warning and conforms that each sensor is working as expected.

We had our Tire Minder for three years and had a sensor would only read 10PSI when the tire had 120 PSI and replaced it with one of our extra sensors.  Call Tire Minder to order my free batteries and mentioned the sensors went bad and when I received my batteries and o-rings to my surprise  there was a new sensors in the package with the free batteries and o-rings.