Sign in to follow this  
gbconsta

Ready to start the motorhome lifestyle

Hi. I am Gary and my wife is Brenda. We just moved up to a motor coach from a 5th wheel. We have been in the RV lifestyle (off and on) since the early '70s. I am semi retired (consulting) and planning on doing a whole lot more traveling since we bought our motorhome. It is a 2005 Country Coach Magna, 42'. We previously had a 36' 5th wheel and before that, way back in the '70s, we had a pop-up. I am retired Navy and retired aerospace. We take delivery of our new, to us, motorhome next week. Look out, Colorado.

Welcome Gary and Brenda,

Enjoy your new 2U motorhome. Fill us in on where you hail from. Colorado is a great destination. We have crisscrossed the state many times and always enjoy the scenery and the adventures. Louise hails from Colorado and always gives me a history or geography lesson as we travel.

Hope to meet you on the road sometime.

Hi Gary and Brenda,

Welcome to FMCA and best of luck with your new coach ! I'm also semi retired and travel quite a bit as a consultant. FMCA conventions and chapter rallies are a great way to meet other coach owners and make new friends.

Hope to see you on the road ! Safe Travels !

Paul & Carol