cahalanl

Save 10 Cents at Circle K

Recently received an email that an FMCA benefit was 10 cents off per gallon at Circle K on prepaid fuel.  I haven’t been able to find any other info on this.  Does anyone know how this works?

This info from Circle K website.  Expires 11-16-22

10¢ per gallon. Up to 20 gallons. Valid at participating Circle K Fuel locations on fuel of any grade. Taxes may apply. Each coupon can only be used once per customer. Coupon expires November 16, 2022. No cash value. Counter must be counting down with current date and time to redeem. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Outside of FMCA, you can try the Upside app.  at certain gas stations, you can get up to $.25/gallon back.  i've used it for my regular cars for about 8 months now and have built up a balance of $83.00.  it also gives you cash back at some restarunts too.

We might want to use the Circle K discount in near future for some extensive car-only and also MH travel. We have a paper/printed membership card. Do I have to physically take it inside the store or is the pump smart enough to ask me?

Thanks

FMCA members can claim 1 coupon per day and redeem it at any Circle K location.” 
Was able to use the coupon once a few weeks back; attempted to use today and was notified that I had already used my coupon. It seems the coupon URL doesn’t update???