davidsuzanne

Trip through the Grand Circle of NP's

Question

Hi  everyone

I am looking for suggestions for campgrounds in or around Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands and Arches.  I am not having much success booking dates using Recreation.gov for campgrounds near the parks. (ex-Devils Garden in Arches and Wathman in Zion).  Any suggestions for private campgrounds around each of the parks or how about BLM parks which cannot be reserved.    We were hoping to visit the Grand Circle this spring (we are driving ~ 2000 miles to get to the area from Philly).  Maybe we are too late for this spring.  Excited to make this trip..  Dave

4 answers to this question

We have a 33 ft Fleetwood bounder and flat tow a manual Elantra.  52 feet total length with bikes on the back of the car  Thanks for the links to the websites guys.   I use RvLife and also this handy site for state and national campsites.  We try to stay in mostly state parks on the east coast.

ALL US AND CANADA CAMPGROUNDS LOCATOR: STATE PARKS NATIONAL PARKS FORESTS MORE california oregon washington new york pennsylvania more (uscampgrounds.info)

Edited by davidsuzanne

Rayin,  The Campedium website is fantastic.  I booked one leg of the trip tonight and was able to find reasonably priced spots on all of the other legs.  So simple to use this site.  Appreciate your experties.  Warm regards,  Dave