stevencarrie

Cosignment need advise Please

We are needing to sell our class A gas coach. since we travel we can not sell it our selves as that would be inpractible for us to do

we are able to cosign our coach pretty much in the usa, however we are in the desert southwest,  but we would be willing to travel if needed

here are the questions and advise that we would greatly appreciate, feed back on:

1. best states to cosign

2. does anybody have cosignment recommedations or definitly do not use theses people recommendations?

3. any experiances or lessons that you can share with us?

we would like to thank you in adavnce for all your help.

One thing to be concerned with is insurance coverage while the unit is setting on a consignment lot. Some companies will not insure an rv while it is under consignment

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but 20 years ago, when going through finantial hardship from losing my job, i took our first motorhome to a consignment lot.  I let them know what i owed on it and that i needed to get at least that much for the sale.  It sat there for about 8 months, but ultimately it was reposessed.

The process was easy and they were helpful cleaning the coach and getting it ready for sale.

Well the OP hasn't responded to questions. 

I sold my last RV at https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/ . They were running a special where they giving the cleaning if you listed. It is such a good cleaning I would have it done to my current coach but you have to list it to get the deep cleaning. 

It took about 30 days to sell for my agreed on price.

Bill