rayin

unable to sign in and read the online mag.

I haven't been able to sign into the magazine website since renewing my membership even though I can sign in everywhere else; why?

Hello. Don is correct. FMCA.com and FamilyRVingmag.com are two separate websites. So, even if you log in at FMCA.com, if you click on the magazine from there, you will be transferred to the magazine-specific website and will need to log in on that site as well. If you want, when looking for magazine material, you can go straight to that site -- www.familyrvingmag.com -- and log in there.

Pamela Kay
Director of Communications, Publishing

Raising Hands on HTC I was trying to log directly in to the magazine website from a separate tab instead of from the main website. I'm good, thanks Pamela and Don. Now to find out why I'm not getting my snail mail edition as I'm signed for. My eyes are not good enough to read my monitor screen without special glasses,(not a priority) I'm borderline glacoma and use eyedrops to keep it in check.

Ray, lets try this: From main page select "menu". Then select "profile" then "my member profile". Scroll to the bottom to the "about me" section.  At the bottom, on the right side is a spot where it says "receive digital magazine magazine only". You get the choice of picking yes or no. In my profile both yes and no are not checked and I do receive the magazine and digital editions.

Make sure you have addresses where ask for

If this doesn't fix it, then it is time to call 911 Pamela

Surprise, Surprise! Now I've got to pay extra to read the magazine digital, and much more to get the print version. Apparently all the advertising in the magazine isn't close enough to pay expenses.

If I must buy it, then it should be free of advertising.

16 hours ago, rayin said:

Surprise, Surprise! Now I've got to pay extra to read the magazine digital, and much more to get the print version. Apparently all the advertising in the magazine isn't close enough to pay expenses.

If I must buy it, then it should be free of advertising.

Ray, you don't pay extra, just your annual dues. Where did you get that now you have to pay extra?

I can't return to that webpage today. It listed different pricing for digital and paperback editions. I may have been on  something about advertising fees, I don't know.

I still haven't found where to request paperback magazines on the website. It seems at 80 my internet skills are declining along with my health.

I think I found it; it doesn't say anything about the hard copy it asks a question. "do you want a digital edition?" I selected "no".  And I do not, I cannot read online magazines with such tiny print or scroll a page to read a sentence.

Edited by rayin

Ray, I suggest you contact the membership department. They can look and see what you have opted out of and get you set up to receive the hard copy magazine.

Call FMCA at 513-474-3622 and ask to be transferred to the membership department. This is the easiest way to handle it rather than search all over the website

To receive digital only log into the FMCA website. Go to menu,my account, profile, select my profile. Scroll to the bottom and check the box receive digital magazine only

Edited by dons2346
spelling