Sign in to follow this  
kampingkris

Moxie died - no screen at all

I received the message below on April 5th.  I let them know I was having problems with my Moxee and immediately received a Franklin A10 to replace it.  They don't want the Moxee back.  Be sure to include your shipping address when using the troubleshooting link below.  FedEx delivered the Franklin on a Sunday just a couple of days later.  I emailed a picture of the label on box the Franklin came in to Tech Connect and they "activated" it later that day.  I haven't tried it out yet as I have it on "vacation" status right now because I haven't gone out since getting back from our snowbird winter trip.

Hello Member,

We realized that you were sent the latest Tech Connect+ email from FMCA in error and would like to apologize for the confusion it has caused.

The Franklin A10 is only being sent out on new AT&T orders or as a replacement if your current Moxee is defective.

Signs of a defective Moxee are:

• Randomly disconnects devices.

• Shuts off within 1-2 hours of fully charging.

• Doesn’t power on.

In the event of a defective Moxee please reach out to us using the link below where you will fill out the form with information about your device and the issues experienced, in the area where you describe the issues also put in an address that you will be located at for 5 to 7 business days where a replacement can be sent.
https://www.fmca.com/fmca-techconnect-troubleshoot

When we put in the replacement request with AT&T, we will notify you of the new order through email and should have tracking for the shipment within a few business days.

You can get tracking information by emailing us at techconnect@fmca.com.

They sent me a netgear hotspot promptly. But it was loaded with the wrong SIM card and does not work. They were supposed to send me another SIM overnight. Didn't do it. I still have no working hotspot and of course, still paying for it. Now we're leaving town for two months. Would have liked to have it for the trip. I guess I'll put it on vacation hold so I don't get charged more for a non-working hotspot.