Sign in to follow this  
romanpaula@netscape.net

GEAR Rally Oct. 20 to 24, 2010

What's special about GEAR? Are there any traditions that go on at each GEAR? It's great being all together at the area rallies but was wondering if there are any traditions carried on from year to year? What can we look forward to this year at GEAR, as well, is there anything new being added?

Thanks for asking about the GEAR rally that will be held in Winston-Salem, NC this year. The only yearly tradition that you will find is Fun & Fellowship, which is why many members attend the different area rallies.

This year GEAR has added an additional night of entertainment. You will find seminars available covering the rich local historical attractions in the area. Everyone love the Block Party, Bean Bag Baseball, Gonzo Golf , and the Ladies Tea to name just a few.

I hope you decide to come and enjoy GEAR; it's a fun time in a great city.

This will be my first year attending a FMCA rally. I have registered and received my packet. However, I can't find anywhere that shows any schedule - i.e. seminars available, etc. Is is on-line and I have just missed it?

Thanks.

Guest BillAdams

You will get a welcome pack when you arrive with full schedule information including seminars, events, meals, whatever. You should take some time to look this over and find the things that are of the most interest to you as you will not be able to attend everything so setting your priorities is important.

There's nothing special about a GEAR rally vs any other rally but with that said, every really is a very special rally! You are going to meet some very special people. You are going to have some very special experiences. You will meet some very special vendors, exhibitors, suppliers, volunteers (lots of these), and some very special people, places and things that I can't even guess at.

Go, have fun, and let us know what you think when it's done.