Sign in to follow this  
DocWobblin

New, From NC

I'm George Martin and my wife is Joanie..we're from Wilmington, NC and are getting back into the roaming lifestyle. Lived on a boat for 15yrs, now land based. Just bought a Sahara Safari 35'DP '95 model with less than 49k miles, engine was replaced 5000miles ago, the coach looks brand new. I am now retired and we are getting ready to go full time RV. Have 3 shelties and 2 parrots(af.gray and a cockatoo). Our toads are Harleys..an Ultra w/a Hannigan sidecar and a softail deluxe which is Joanie's. Looking forward to hitting the roads, rallies, and opening up a new world...DocWobblin and his Babe..

...Lived on a boat for 15yrs, now land based...

Since you wont be needing the boat anymore, can I take have it? I have a spot in Marina Del Rey.... hmmm.... oh, well, I was gonna ask for you to let me have one of the Grey's, but never mind, I think I can get my ex wife to come live on the boat. She used to screatch alot... same same :P

George....Wife and I are going to Wilmington NC in May...Granddaughter graduates from college there..We are staying at the KOA on hwy 17 in wilmington for a week..If your still there come by and visit!!