Sign in to follow this  
hopmarcollinfam

Wiring diagram for 1994 Monaco Dynasty

Hi, Folks! Help, please. Two months ago I replaced the Kwikee electric step, controller, motor/gearbox and door magnetic switch. All worked just fine till yesterday when it suddenly went TU! Have power at both sides of the fuse at below driver elec bay. Searching for power in the engine elec run bay, I have identified the solenoid for the 12-volt salesman switch, but the steps are secondarily controlled by an ignition on solenoid or relay in this bay. Does anyone know what the INTERMITTENT SOLENOID (called this on diagram on bottom of engine cover) function is? I see no voltage in or out: ing on, ign off, or with the key on accesory position? Appears dead! What controls it? How about the Bosch Relays on the top row -- one is for

IGN. Could this be for step control?

Does anyone have a 1994 Monaco Dynasty electrical wiring diagram that can be POSTED! All help appreciated, Have a great day! Thanks.

HF Hop Collin

Well folks, I fixed it! Went to the Kwikee on line site and found a pretty good troubleshooting test page. Dragged the volt ohm meter underneath the steps and tested the 4 way connector.

End result was that the main power wire attached to a small junction block also under the steps had come loose. Once tightened all other test voltages were correct. Plugged it back in and

all step functions were restored. Stll does not negate my request for a 1994 Monaco Dynasty 38' DP chassis wiring diagram. Still request an answer for function of the "Intermittent Solenoid"

located at the upper left front of the engine elec run bay? Thanx! HF Hop Collin