mikecoke

Map of Redmond Parking areas

We found an online map that showed the rally grounds and where the different parking areas were, but now we can't find it again. Does anyone know where it is, or can you post a link to it?

Mike

Here is a color-coded map that shows the various parking areas around the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center, as well as seminar locations, tram routes and more.

Redmond Grounds Map (pdf)

Thanks. That is the Map I was trying to find.

Mike

Is there a way to tell where you will be parked? I have our registration packet in hand ... did I miss it?

All parking will be on the grounds of the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center; however, parking spaces will be determined by the type of parking you registered for and when you enter.

All parking will be on the grounds of the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center; however, parking spaces will be determined by the type of parking you registered for and when you enter.

Thanks! This is our first time and I want to be as prepared as possible. Is it best to try to be early for our time of entry, or in the middle?

Great colored map of rally - thanks for posting.

We have the same quesiton about arrival time ... this being our first convention as well. Is it advisable to arrive "night" before designated parking time and, if so, would we park in the "holding" area?

We have same question about arrival time ... this being our first convention as well. Is it advisable to arrive "night" before designated parking time and, if so, would we park in the "holding" area?

Dianne and I always have planned to arrive midway through our arrival time -- many seem to want to go at the beginning and end, so we have found he middle to be less congested.

Brett

Thanks! This is our first time and I want to be as prepared as possible. Is it best to try to be early for our time of entry, or in the middle?

The Parking Layout Crew works hard to keep the parking of coaches running smoothly all day and there is no way to say if one time is better than another.

Great colored map of rally - thanks for posting.

We have the same quesiton about arrival time ... this being our first convention as well. Is it advisable to arrive "night" before designated parking time and, if so, would we park in the "holding" area?

It is not necessary to arrive the night before your parking time, but if you do, the Holding Area will be open beginning Sunday, August 8, and you can park there overnight.