rosszie@me.com

Lighted Assist Handle

I'm looking for the replacement or location of parts for my CC/Magna lighted entrance handle. Has anyone fix or replaced one of these? I know that they come on other make/models of coaches. Any assistance would be nice.

If you will perform a search (second menu line at the top of this page right next to HELP) for the word "salvage" you will find a number of articles with references for salvage yards. I'll direct you to one of these, Salvage Yards for Motor Homes, but you may wish to read some of the other entries as well. You should be able to find a replacement handle that fits your motor home. There is another article which has links to repair sites that may help, you may find a handle in someone's supply stock, A Great Resource for RV Information. The link there has changed but it should direct you to the current address for this site, Mark's Fulltime RV Resource. Look through the resources he provides and you will find parts lists and suppliers that might be helpful.

I have also seen an article (I can't remember where) that described making a replacement handle out of stock Lexan so that can be done if you can find the article in the last 10 years of RV magazines! Or perhaps you can find an experienced individual who can make one for you.

:rolleyes: UP date' I found the LED Light with the wiring for the handle, very inexpensive under $10.00.

Complete assembly. So if any of you need this, it can be purchased at Jack's RV Supply, located just out side of

Las Vegas, Nev.

Thanks for the update.

Can you tell us the manufacturer of the LED light and the part number if you have it. Or post a link to the LED you used.

Brett

Hi Brett. Here is the info.. I bought 2 of the LED Factory type light replacement kit (comes with resistor) from Johnnie Walker RV on Boulder Hwy. out side Las Vegas Nevada Phone number # 877 897 47 50 I talked to Dusty in parts, nice person well informed. Part # TC, Inc. #008292 Bulb for 86430 CR/CL Handle. Monaco used the same lite but with a no name handle ... I wanted the LED because it projects the lite down my CC Magna Handle.. I use it as a night light, much softer and less intrusive.. I hope this helps.. Ross' :rolleyes: