Sign in to follow this  
wolfe10

Forum Get-Together

COME PUT A FACE WITH THOSE FORUM NAMES!

Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.

SEMINAR 3

A GREAT INFORMATION RESOURCE: FMCA FORUMS ON FMCA.COM

The FMCA.com Forum is not even 2 years old and it already has approximately 15,000 registered members (no cost). They’re using the forum to find and share information about every motorhoming topic imaginable, from technical to destinations. This seminar is your chance to meet other forum members, ask questions, and get useful tips. Everyone is encouraged to attend, including forum newbies and experienced forum users.

So, who is going to be in Redmond?

Brett

Pulling in on the 9th per my instructions Definitely want to see your wi-fi Brett. May decide to get rid of Verizon at $60 per mo as we are not using it enough.

Although we will be unable to travel to Redmond due to prior commitments, I would like to encourage others to attend the seminar. I attended in Albuquerque and it is really great to put faces with the names. We have some great members in this organization.

Sorry we won't be there! I'd love to be able to meet everyone but it will have to wait for another time.

We are in Troutdale (just east of Portland on the Columbia River). Leave in the morning for the trip over the mountains to Redmond.

See ya'll there.

Brett