We have a 2007 Honda CR-V that we tow behind our MH. We bought it new and it has been a great vehicle for our fulltiming travels. It gets good gas mileage... about 24-25 in town, 29-32 on the freeway and about 27 in mixed driving. It is not a cushy ride since it is designed as an SUV, but it has great storage room and with the all wheel drive it goes pretty much anywhere. It has some blind spots when trying too see behind you, but we just take a little more care when backing up or changing lanes. Given our experience, we would buy one again if we had to do it over.

Bill

We have a 2007 Honda CRV also. Since we've only had our motorhome a little over a year we've never towed anything else. I can't imagine anything being easier to tow. The Honda folks tell me they change the body style every five years and I feel sure we'll get a new one. It is our only vehicle [besides the motorhome]. It is very comfortable for our every day travels.

I am looking to purchase a new Honda CRV and was wondering if anyone has any comments on this vehicle. I know it is a 4 cyclinder and would like to know if that is a problem. Any comments would be appreciated

We tow a 2010 Honda CRV front wheel drive, 4 down, behind our 40' Monaco Exec. The 4 cylinder in this vehicle is not your grandmother's 4 cyl. It's rated at something like 187 HP. More than enough the get you anywhere and in anyway you want to go!!!!

Ward & Jill Johnson

Simpsonville, SC