CoachDave

Over The Air TV

Rayzar Automatic Amplified HD TV Antenna
82088n-antenna.jpg
Winegard’s first fully automatic over-the-air HD TV antenna is here!
Unlike other over-the-air antennas that must be manually aimed for local digital broadcast signals, this antenna automatically scans and searches for available TV signals and points where the most channels are found. It’s simple and super easy, just the way it should be! Manual override option lets you manually tune the antenna if you desire. The Rayzar Automatic is a dual band VHF/UHF antenna that uses a state-of-the-art amplifier to increase range and channels while reducing the chance for pixilation and dropouts. Encased in an ultra-sleek, attractive white dome, all elements are protected to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. Includes 12-volt DC wall plate interface/power supply, 20’ 75 ohm coax cable, 6’ 75 ohm coax cable, mounting hardware, interior ceiling cover and exterior roof plate. Backed by Winegard’s 2-year limited warranty. U.S. Patent Pending. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
  • 12-volt DC
  • 0.5 amps
  • 6 watts
  • Patent pending
  • Requires minimum 18.5” x 18.75” roof space

- See more at: http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/rayzar-automatic-amplified-hd-tv-antenna/82088#sthash.ajSz9gWl.dpuf​

I had this installed when I picked up my coach, it has performed very well on the road and at camp sites. it is very low profile, and needs no other set up to run.

Ditto on the Rayzar Automatic Amplified HD TV Antenna. I purchased it last June at the FMCA GLAMARAMA Area Rally in Goshen, IN. Got a great installed price and have been very happy with it. Depending on your location, it's not going to give you blood out of a turnip, but if there is a digital signal in your area, it's going to give you the opportunity to watch some programing if that is what you want to do. I used it to replace the original antenna on my 2004 MH.