Sign in to follow this  
DeltaDonnie

American Coach Herritage

Looking to purchase 2010 American Coach Herritage.

How well does American Coach take care of Warranty issues? Is there any warranty repair locations for them on the West Coast?

I have an issue with the Kitchen slide having 12 inches of carpet below the sink area to accommodate the full slide. Has anyone purchased one and come up with a solution, carpet under the sink and cooktop just doesn't make sense.

Looking for solution to protect carpet below sink? (Not just a throw rug)

You will not be sorry with an American Coach. We are on our third one now. American Coach stands behind their warranty better than anyone in the industry, to the best of my knowledge. We started with them in '96 and it has been great.

Unfortunately, service on the west coast is not as good as it could be, but the dealers try to do a fair job. I would suggest that you talk to Justin Humphreys, Director of Sales, at (800) 854-1344 x 103 if you are really in the market. He will bend over backwards to get you into an American Coach.

I'm sure Justin can also handle the carpet situation.

For more details on the relationship American Coach has with their customers and additional advice you may want to consider posting question on the American Coach Group on Yahoo. Great group of owners that can answer almost anything. The moderator(s) (Terry & Debbie) have a Heritage also.

If you need more info, just let me know. We will look forward seeing you down the road in your New American Coach.

John Thomas

jthomas@hipco.com

FMCA # F276037

ACA #1064 (American Coach Association)

ACA #641 (American Coach Chapter of the FMCA)