Sign in to follow this  
braisted

Ice Maker shut-off valve

On a 2005 Holiday Rambler 38' w/ four slides, does anyone know where the shut-off valve for the ice maker is located?

I have been thru the Owner's Manual and tried to locate the valve on the coach. I know I am looking right at it and missing it. please help.

Thanks.

Larry B

On my 2008, there are 2 shutoff valves, one in the refrigerator compartment, and one in the forward end of the water bay kind of in the middle of a line towards the back of the bay. I had a heck of a time figuring out which valve was the correct one.

Dennis

The ice maker shut off valve at the rear of the refrigerator on our coach is a ball valve with about a one inch handle that is in line with the water line when it is on. To shut off the line, rotate the valve 90 degrees. Look for the junction of the normal pipe in your motor home and the ice maker line (was clear plastic on our rig). When that cheap plastic line started leaking on our coach (2nd time in 5 years) I went to Lowe's and got a reinforced hose for ice makers. I think that is going to last for a while.