Sign in to follow this  
jamesbice

Georgetown Forest River Motorhomes

I am in the process of buying a 2010 Georgetown Forest River Motor Home (Model 378TS). I just wanted to know if any of you own this type Class A and what your opinion is. It seems like a great motor home but would like some feedback from current owners or those considering purchasing this type of RV. This manufacturer seems to be one of the leading coaches in the marketplace. I have not been a Motor home owner in about 10 years. Things have obviously changed during that time period. So information would be appreciated. Thanks for your replies.

We are the proud owners of a 2008 [Model 373DS] Georgetown. We are the second owners. It only had 2039 miles when we got it. We've had it just over a year. I've had to replace both house batteries. It was my fault for not having maintained them properly. There have been other problems but nothing that wouldn't have happened on any other brand. This is our first motorhome and I've learned a lot. We will probably buy another Georgetown when the time comes. I think they are a good value. ccmsm

Just curious as to how your purchase decision worked out. I just looked at that same model and we might be moving in that direction. Currently have a Jayco Greyhawk 32SS on a Kodiak chassis and are looking for more room. Would like a big DP, but must face reality and the 378TS sure looks like a nice coach for the money. The one thing it doesn't have that I would like is a king bed. I can probably make that happen, but it would end up being the short king and that's an inch shorter than I am. I've had short beds in coaches forever and would love the full length version

Take care,

Greg

2007 Greyhawk 32SS "Super" C

2008 Saturn Vue toad