brodick@shaw.ca

Onan HDCAA

I just received this reply to a copy of your post I sent to an Onan tech I rely on:

"As this is relatively new, might give the folks at Flight Systems a chance at it. Talk to John Weaver there, they may take it on as a sort of trial/experimental case."

Brett

Anyone else have ANY kind of a circuit board repaired? There must be SOMEONE who can repair as opposed to just going with a new replacement!

Maybe an indication of where society is headed - R&R - Remove and Replace - a throw away mentality. Trying to recycle but....... Sad.

Hi ISM500,

Consider Googling "305-0953-03 control board repair". The response will provide quite a few companies that do this. I do not know if they can help you, but it might be worth a try.

Hi ISM500,

Consider Googling "305-0953-03 control board repair". The response will provide quite a few companies that do this. I do not know if they can help you, but it might be worth a try.

Have "googled" and "binged". Have tried more generic searches. Chased down countless links and dead end streets. Still coming up empty handed. Our travel plans are on hold for other reasons but it sure seems like that new replacement board is looming. Here in Canada it's over a thousand dollars. Must be made from unobtainium for Onan to be charging that kind of money.