mac8253

Cincinnati Area Banks Power Pack Installation

I am considering the purchase of a Banks Power Pack system for my 2004 Georgetown (Ford V10), and would like to ask any Cincinnati area members if they have had experience locally having a Banks System installed. I know that Colerain RV will install them, and I presume Tom Raper RV will as well. If anyone has already been through the process locally, I'd appreciate hearing from you about where you had the work done. In addition to hearing of your satisfaction or otherwise with the work performed, I'd also be very interested to hear the labor hours it took to install it. Thanks

I would call Southwest RV in Ross Ohio and get a quote from them. I myself have had repair work along with some of my friends and they did a great job.

If you can not find there number I can look it up for you.

Good Luck

Nick

I also have a Ford E-450 Triton in our Class C Coach House 272 RV. Am wondering IF you made a decision regarding Banks Power.? We don't tow as our 27 gets us most anywhere without worrying about the tow car, and we seem to have plenty of power.

I'd LIKE to get more efficiency, but most of the reports I've read indicate Banks is for more power while efficiency is controlled by the foot pedal.

Any thoughts?

Jeff and Lisette