tbutler

Sirius Radio And Pandora

We've enjoyed our Sirius/XM satellite radio for most of our time on the road. Can't beat having that variety of stations available almost anywhere you travel.

One of my nieces just clued me in to a free Internet service, Pandora, that will give you custom-designed radio stations much like Sirius/XM offers. Try this for your computer when you have a good Internet connection. I'm listening right now! You can create your own station, customize it any way you want and then as it plays, select out songs as favorites and others as not your cup of tea -- so they won't be back again.

It gives you something like 400 songs a month free and if you want you can subscribe. Enjoy!

Pandora does not have the selection of SirusXM, does not have talk radio, does not have the most current music, and may slow down computers with lesser RAM. It is free. But having compared both in real life situations I still greatly prefer SirusXM.

Pandora is exclusively Music and with no commercials. You can install it on a Smartphone...Blackberry, IPod, etc and listen to the same music anywhere. Just make sure you have an unlimited data plan on your cell phone.