Sign in to follow this  
fredkeen@ymail.com

Another Texan

Looks like its been a while since any newbie posts, so let me be an adventurer :rolleyes:

We're pretty much newlyweds as our first year anniversary is this month (we both lost our spouses of many years to cancer in 2006. Interestingly, she was my parents neighbor for 7 years and we had never met.

While I've camped (Eagle Scout, deer hunter) for many years and had A 33' Georgie Boy gas MH back in '97, my child bride Terry, is brand new to the program. She is retired and I plan to be in the next year and a half! ;):)

Last November we bought an '01 American Eagle 40 DP and have two trips under our belts, one that covered 1,700 miles. We've just added a Jeep Liberty TOAD with Blue Ox gear to the mix.

We are looking forward to meeting many of you at the rallies and sharing a toast or three to the open road.

Terry and Fred

Guest BillAdams

We started full-timing in 1997 (not the original plan) and started traveling full-time in 2000. We have now traveled nearly 200,000 miles since then. While RVing is nothing like camping, it's still a great way of life with bits of camping thrown in as a benefit! Where will your travels be taking you? We will be in rallies in FL and GA in Feb. and March and many rallies in the mid-West over the Spring and Summer. Keep in touch here with any comments and/or questions and someone will be very glad to try to help.

Guest Wayne77590

Terry and Fred,

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you on the road one day.

I also hope we see many posts from you.

Terry and Fred,

Congratulations on your upcoming first anniversary. We are in Falfurrias, TX until late February, then will be in Livingston for a couple months workamping at the Escapees CARE facility. If you plan to be around either area in the next 4 months, let us know. I'll pick your brain about Amateur Radio over dinner.

Happy trails,

Chuck & Elva