rwvan

2008 Tour Master - Looking For Info

See the forum article (technical - engines) on the Mercedes MBE 900 engine that was used on a number of Freightliner chassis. I own a 2007 Tourmaster with that engine. The engine has good power (mine has a 1,000 lbs torque) and get average to good MPG ( I average 8.5). I call my Tourmaster "the value motorcoach" as is has many options found only on higher cost machines. Such as - 3 heat pumps - power cable retractor - solid wood appointments - fresh water system manifold - fiberglass roof - pull out gas grill - 2 gas furnaces - 8k genset - 2k inverter and a lot more.

If you are looking into buying a used one - make sure the engine has had the "high pressure fuel line" recall completed. Other than that the engine is a solid performer.

Here is the FMCA link: http://community.fmca.com/index.php?showtopic=1595

Bobby,

Also Welcome to the Forum. As Carl mentioned this Post is over 7 years old and the Person making the post never returned so we don't know if he got his question answered or not. 

So don't be a stranger. Read the Forum and jump in any time, new ideas are always welcomed.

I see by you quote, "Home is where we PARK it", that you must be full timers. Full timers always have new and different issues and solutions, Welcome aboard.

Herman

7 hours ago, TheGivens said:

Wish I could help but I have a 2007 Tourmaster with the 425 Hp Cummins.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you located/home based? 

Bill

Always glad to see another face on the forum.  Welcome, and don't hesitate to join in, the more the merrier.

I have a 2009 Gulf Stream Tourmaster Constellation 45g and have not been able to find the electrical wiring diagram for the touch pad lighting controls. Can anyone help? I have called the factory and they dont really care about providing any information , must be a government secret or something. 

Manholt,

I have been trying to find out about the touch screen that controls all the lighting in the coach. I have not been able to find the main lighting control. My dining room light, when you touch the pad it just blinks and nothing happens. Its a 2009 Tourmaster Consellation 45.

Thanks,

Lex Cauffield