Sign in to follow this  
howrand

Boston Area RV Parks

I believe the campus you are looking for is near the Kennedy library in Boston. You can stay at Normandy farms in Foxboro and they will get you to Boston during the summer. They are open year round so you can contact them any time for information. This campground has been shown on the travel channel as a prime resort, so you my find it at little costly but worth it.

KOA in Middleboro offers Boston trips in the summer and is near the train into Boston. They opened on March 1st and stay until Nov. Best offers I can give you-- Boston is not an RV friendly place.

Good luck.

oldnewguy

We have stayed in several different campgrounds around the Boston area, making several trips a year when my daughter was a college student there. The campgrounds form a ring around Boston, none very close and all about the same distance. The Boston Minuteman Campground is northwest of Boston and looks like it used to be a KOA. It was a bit hilly but not bad. The Boston/Cape Cod KOA is also a good campground south of Boston and closer to Cape Cod. Circle CG Farm is southwest of Boston and was mostly permanent residents when we stayed there. Normandy Farms is south of Boston and is by far our favorite of the campgrounds that we have stayed at in the Boston area. So our choices are #1 Normandy Farms, #2 Boston/Cape Cod KOA, #3 Bsoton Minuteman Campground, #4 Circle CG Farm.