ddporta

Dynamax Grand Sport or Dynaquest

Hoping to find some FMCA members who own Dynamax Super C's to trade tips, topics, and possible rallies for owners.

We have a 09 35 foot Dynaquest, Jeep Liberty toad, have owned several Class A's and Class C's.

Ready to head out this spring and summer from our home bases in Fredericksburg and Port Aransas, Texas

Hi. Pleased to see your post.

We also just purchased a Dynamax. It is a 2006 350GS, 350 Cat engine, 35 ' with two slides. We also have had both C's and an A. Would also like to make contact with other Dynamax owners.

Currently, we are trying to make some sense of coach particulars. The books are not good for items specific to the coach, although good for general RV info. Dynamax was recently bought by Forest River and is not responding too well to contact.

We are also planning to be out and about this year. Going to try the FMCA Madison Convention and the FMCA CAT Chapter Rally before hand. Our home base is Ellicott City Md and have been to Fredericksburg many times.

Regards, Rodger and Elaine.

We do have about every operational manual for the coaches. Contact me if need any of them and will copy and send to you. or give you info on how to get. I have found if you have your unit build number from Dynamax, you can call them and get about any help you need. They did keep a file on the build specs on every unit and have great records

Also I have a vendor list with contacts for every supplier, and can get that to you. The unit number is usually taped to the white box with owners stuff in each unit.

Love my Dynamax. You sure get some heads turned when you stop anywhere. It drives better than any of the 12 motorhomes I have owned over my life.

My wife and I own a 2005 Grand Sport 350GS. Wouldn't trade it for anything, other than that beautiful 450UL on the Dynamax web site. Hoping to make it to a few gatherings this season.

Do either of you know anything about the the owners club that was called Club Max? Dynamax told me that it is no longer functional. They said that the person who was the organizer is now deceased.

Do either of you know anything about the the owners club that was called Club Max? Dynamax told me that it is no longer functional. They said that the person who was the organizer is now deceased.

We joined it 5 years ago when we got our coach, but was unaware of it going away.

I don't think we ever got anything out of it besides a key fob and a few other misc. giveaways.

We looked at that this past summer. Just too hard to pull the trigger on it at the time. Congratulations! I took a bunch of pictures of that coach thinking that we'd be the new owners. Good luck with it!

We went to the factory to look at the red/black one they had there, but they just sold it. Then we spotted the one you got and fell in love with it instantly. It had just arrived, so no prep work was done to it yet. Didn't matter, we wanted that in the worst way. hat part of the country are you located in.

Northeastern Michigan....travel about 3 months in the winter....own a small resort motel in the summer.

Congrats on the buy. That's a big one. I have been in a large Dynamax but it was a 2005 42' in Gettysburg that has not yet sold. I am enjoying our 2006. We will be stopping by the factory in May before the International Rally in Goshen. I hope to see some Dynamaxs there and maybe at Madison. Maybe we will meet. Happy drives.

We open the motel in mid-May and close in mid October but I am still hoping my manager can handle things for a few days while we attend some close rallies. What are the dates in Goshen and Madison?

BTW....the red and black "bourduex" model was sold to an NFL lineman. I believe it is now for sale again and could probably be bought at a very reasonable price. Last I looked it was on one of the rv sale sites..either RVT or RVtrader.com or RVsearch.com

We need to get a group of Dynamax owners to work with the factory to get "Club Max" up and running again. While at the factory, I found they are very receptive to having some owners plan a rally and get things rolling again. This is not only good for the company but also is very helpful to the dealers. I would love to try put together a fall rally in 2011. It only takes a few of us to get it off the ground and I would be willing to bet we could get a couple of dealers, equipment reps, the factory to help in these plans.

Hey Mike........The "bourdeux" Ultra is now at Holland Motor Homes in Michigan. You should contact Brad and take her out for a test ride....mine is incredible to drive and very well built as all Dynamax products are....we love the high ceilings, the power and the quality of the coach.

I have been in contact with Brad already via email. Hopefully we can work out the details soon. If things happen, it's going to take me a very long time to wipe the smile off my face generated by that coach.

We need to get a group of Dynamax owners to work with the factory to get "Club Max" up and running again. While at the factory, I found they are very receptive to having some owners plan a rally and get things rolling again. This is not only good for the company but also is very helpful to the dealers. I would love to try put together a fall rally in 2011. It only takes a few of us to get it off the ground and I would be willing to bet we could get a couple of dealers, equipment reps, the factory to help in these plans.

I also would like to see a Dynamax rally in the future. I saw a number of Dyna's at the Good Sam Rally in Louisville last summer. Did not have mine at that time. I plan to knock on doors when I see them at rallies this year. FMCA INTO Area rally is in Goshen IN, May 11 to 14. The National Rally at Madison, WI is Aug. 10 to 13 I believe. Check the FMCA Convention schedule.

Mr. Warren Buffet is the majer stock holder of Forest River, if my information is up to date. Maybe a call to his office and see if its possible to get the public relations office in order.

I did not look a the date on the post with a response problem, may have been before the stock changed hands.

R.M.

Traded Isata on Class A which my wife would not drive.

I am now back to Dynamax F550 310 which she loves to drive.

Everything is there like you big boys, just compacted. FYI Texas now has a Dynamax

Dealer located in Kerrville. If you are an Isata owner, maybe we need a spot of our own.

I am in the process of buying a Dyna Quest 320 from Holland motor homes and buses. Part of the feel is delivery to Lakeland Florida (2007) RV World of Lakeland. We live in the Florida keys and will hopefully have it for biketoberfest Daytona.

Any input from previous owner will be appreciated .

Never owned an RV-- this is on my bucket list to do.

We own a 2007 Grand Sport 35' with a Cat . We bought ours in 2011 and love it. I did have to replace the inverter 2000 with a new Magnum 3000. The motor has been bumped to 350 hp and runs well. We are towing a Honda Element 2011 . We have been getting around 10 to 11 mpg traveling about 65 mph. The only problem is we have been taking care of elderly parents and haven't taken it out much this summer.

I did make head light covers so the sun would not bleach out the plastic from sitting in the sun. I found that a product called Slick (AutoZone ) works great on the paint and very easy to use.