Sign in to follow this  
ramblinboy

Bell TV How Low Can You Go?

I'm in Alberta. I want to bring my Bell SD receiver with me to the NW states. Does the Bell footprint cover Oregon, Washington and California?

I'm in Alberta. I want to bring my Bell SD receiver with me to the NW states. Does the Bell footprint cover Oregon, Washington and California?

What kind of dish are you using and system. If it is a Kingdome, I say no. If it is a 18 to 24 inch dish on a stand or motosat etc. then yes no problem.

I'm in So Cal and it works fine but don't broadcast it. Macktee

Guest BillAdams

Bell should work fine in the NW and at least N. and Central CA. It starts going bad in AZ with a dome antenna. As mentioned above you will be able to go farther S. with an open face antenna. Just remember not to call Bell and mention you are in the US as they will cut off your service. Shaw Direct covers the entire US and much of Mexico and they will help you no matter where you are located.

Thank you very much fellow travellers! I have a roof mounted Winegard but considering a tripod mounted dish for ease of finding the bird. Still looking for advice on a good type of sat finder with an audio homing signal of some sort