elkhartjim

Sam's Membership Discount (?)

I was sure I read that being a FMCA member we would receive a discount on Sam's Club renewals.

Either I was mistaken or FMCA forgot to tell Sams Club as when I went to renew my membership today they didn't have any information on a FMCA discount program.

Maybe it was another Michelin type discount.

Was I mistaken or has anyone else had a different experience?

Somewhere on the FMCA site, I printed out a coupon that gave us a $10 Sam's gift card when we renewed our membership. I don't recall where I found the coupon, since I printed it off a few months ago. If all else fails, you might call the FMCA office. They are always helpful.

Somewhere on the FMCA site, I printed out a coupon that gave us a $10 Sam's gift card when we renewed our membership.

Sam's Club $10 Gift Card -- more info and print out the Sam's Club Membership Certificate, which entitles FMCA members to receive a $10 gift card when they sign up for a new Sam's Club membership or renew an existing membership during promotionary periods.

Information about all FMCA member benefits

Renewed our membership yesterday and Sam's Club had no idea of the gift card program. They had a book with info on discounts and gift programs and FMCA was not in it. I called Sam's Club membership services today and they also had no idea what I was talking about. I would say there is very poor communication between both parties.

Jackie,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Did you print the Sams Discount certificate in the link Todd posted above and present that at Sams? It is pretty self-explanatory.

I know it worked when Dianne used it.

Brett

The benefit is not a discount. When you present the coupon, you will receive a $10.00 gift card; therefore, in reallity you received a $10.00 discount if you use the gift card to buy an item you want.