Sign in to follow this  
remeola

Anyone In The Garfield, Minnesota Area?

I am interested in a diesel pusher in Minnesota and I am in Washington state. Before I commit to a trip to Minnesota I would like to know if a trip would be worthwhile.

If by some remote chance that there is someone in the Garfield, Minnesota that has a critical eye and is familiar with diesel pushers, and that would enjoy viewing the motorhome for me I would greatly appreciate it.

If one would be interested, I will provide more information.

Ron

I am not currently in the Garfield area but we bought our coach from Jon Steinbring so I have to surmise he has the motorhome you are interested in. If you need a reference we cannot speak highly enough of the Steinbring people. It was truly a great experience. Every business should operate the way Jon does.

Don

I also have purchased my motorhome from this dealer. I will agree with everything the above person said.

My wife and I bought a used Winnebago Aspect Class C from Jon Steinbring also. They are a wonderful dealership, very honest and fair. We are happy with them and we'd be confident you would be also. They have a good selection of units, mostly Class A's and a large indoor showroom....comes in handy in Minnesota.

www.steinbring.com

Ron, Welcome to the Forum.

Any one in Garfield, Minnesota. Probaly not at this time of year.

To look at diesel pushers try www.mrolivers.com He is in Texas but has some really nice coaches and presents them well on his web site. Another dealer is some very fine coaches is Motor Homes of Texas. www.motorhomesoftexas.com And Texas is almost as close as Minnesota