woodlodge

Engine Warning Lights On Dash

I have a 2003 Winnebago Brave and recently a warning light on my dash comes on. It is located in the upper left corner of the dash display and is a red circle with an exclamation mark in the center. I can't find what this means or what I should do about it. If anyone has any information of what this indicates and what I should do about it I would appreciate it.

In cars that is the symbol to indicate that you have a light not working outside such as running lights, brake lights, headlights or any other. I would hope that they use the same symbols but it is a guess. Check all your lights and see. If not it should tell you in the Chassis Owners manual

Thanks, Mike. I'll check the lights, that's a new one on me. I have checked the chassis manual that I have and it doesn't list the warning lights.

One realy good place to start is at Winnebago Service Administration 800-537-1885. I have always found that the Manufactuer is the best place to begin a search with a motor home. Dealers can also help.

Hello woodlodge, I've got a 1993 Brave and that light has just come on. Did you ever find out what is meant? I see your original post was in 2011. We haven't got an Owners Handbook so like you, don't know what the lights mean.

This would be a good place to start.

One realy good place to start is at Winnebago Service Administration 800-537-1885. I have always found that the Manufactuer is the best place to begin a search with a motor home. Dealers can also help.

I have a 2008 H/R Ambassador. I too have had an occasional "Warning" light on my dash. The manual says there is a sensor that is reading something out of spec. Once I shut off the engine the light also goes off, and does not light on restart. My unit is in Lazy Days Tucson for electrical work and I told them to check out the light. Once I know I will let you know what the problem was.

I had an on-line chat with a guy in GM about the problem. All he said was 'contact Chevrolet UK'. He didn't understand that Chevrolet UK know nothing at all about a 21 year old American RV!!!! I'm going to take a pic of the dash tomorrow and see if any of you recognize it, and are able to tell me what the lights are.