Sign in to follow this  
gjsatter@hotmail.com

Wiper Arms And Blades

Hi Gil,

Consider calling the manufacturer. If you don't like their price, maybe you can get the name of the supplier. The supplier may have their contact information on the motor label. If you took the motor off and went to an auto supply store (ex NAPA), they might be able to match it with something they sell.

Go to your favorite search engine on the internet and type in RV Salvage. I came up with plenty of entries. One in the center of the country is www.colawrvsalvage.com in Carthage, Missouri (SW part of state near I-44). I have had a friend who has picked up items like a replacement for his rear view camera. When the first one didn't work, they replaced it with another! I'd give them a try. They ship. Try searching the internet for similar salvage yards in other parts of the country, you might find one close to home that you can visit personally. I haven't been to any of these yet but I understand it is really interesting place to visit!

PS: Here is the mother load listing of RV Salvage Yards: http://www.ccis.com/home/mnemeth/rvsalvage.htm

Anyone have a problem with the wiper arms breaking? I had the drivers side break at the spindle three weeks ago.

This past weekend while driving the pass. side broke about two inches up from the spindle.

Unit is a '07 Newmar KSDP. Newmar said they never heard of such.

The passenger side wiper arm broke at the pivot shaft two weeks ago and I replaced both pivot shafts (driver's and passenger's) and wiper arms. Our motorhome is seven years old and time/usage took its toll (I guess). I contacted the motorhome manufacturer for all replacement parts.