ChiefChip

2002 Monaco Diplomat

The front air bags have just started giving me problems. The right front seems to have too much air while the left front doesn't have enough. Both rears appears to be ok. Help if you can???

Welcome the FMCA Forum.

First question-- do you have one or two RIDE HEIGHT VALVES in front. Ride height valves control air flow to the air bags. One axle will have one ride height valve the other will have two. We need to know if the fronts are supplied by the same or two different valves on your chassis.

Brett

The front air bags have just started giving me problems. The right front seems to have too much air while the left front doesn't have enough. Both rears appears to be ok. Help if you can???

Cheif Chip? Either a Indian or ex navy. Either way, WELCOME to the Forum. Member of FMCA?

Since Navastar acquired Monaco it harder to get answers. That being said they still have some great techs there that will answer your question. You may call them, 8:00 - 5:00 Pacific time. I have found it best to e-mail them and they will get back to you within 24 hrs. When you find the answer be sure and post it so many can benefit from your success.

www.monaco.com Click on "Contact us", then on "technical support". Be sure and have your Vin # and Coach #. They can look up your coach and that helps they find an answer to your problem. :)