Sign in to follow this  
dennysnine

Motorhome Windows

We have a 2005 American Tradition which we just purchased in Texas, by time we got home we noticed the windows were quite foggy.

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have any solutions for this problem.

I did a search (the menu line at the top of this page above on the right end of the menu line) of this forum on the topic of window fogging and got no results. I knew there were previous discussions so I searched again looking for the topic of fogged windows. VIOLA! I got six results, four of these are pertinent to your question. There may be others that you could discover by changing the search parameters, perhaps just windows or just fogged.

Fogged Double Pane Windows

Cloudy Discolored Windows

Window Replacement

Suggestions for Removing Glass from a Class A

So the answer to your question is yes, others have this problem. It is a fairly common problem. As you read the above topics, you should find several suggestions for solutions. I hope one of them works for you.

We have a 2005 American Tradition which we just purchased in Texas, by time we got home we noticed the windows were quite foggy.

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have any solutions for this problem.

Try this company, Suncoast Designs in Hudson, FL. Had 11 windows in my coach repaired while I stayed at their facility. They have water, 50 amp hook ups and a dump.

There seems to be a few OLD posts about Suncoast for window reairs that are quite complimentary. However, my recent experience there was very disappointing. The workmanship wasn't good, but worse of all is the arrogant attitude of the management.

In a couple of weeks when I have access to my desktop computer, I'll post the entire transcript of our communications and photos of the lousy workmanship and damage to me coach.