Sign in to follow this  
lebjdixon

Fort Wilderness Directions

Could someone tell us the best directions to the Ft. Wilderness campground for a 37ft motorhome pulling a tow, coming from I-4 North.

Thanks.

Brenda

If you're not familiar with the roads and shortcuts to come in by Downtown Disney, I would suggest you take I-4 all the way to the 192 exit and go into the main entry to Disney and the Fort. It's a bit longer, but doesn't require you to know the backroads. Good luck and enjoy your trip and stay at the fort.

If you're not familiar with the roads and shortcuts to come in by Downtown Disney, I would suggest you take I-4 all the way to the 192 exit and go into the main entry to Disney and the Fort. It's a bit longer, but doesn't require you to know the backroads. Good luck and enjoy your trip and stay at the fort.

I agree. You'll be following signs to Magic Kingdom parking (and it will also list Ft. Wilderness). As you approach the parking area, keep right. The road to Ft. Wilderness will go right almost immediately after going past the parking booths (similar to a toll booth). You will not be charged for entering, just tell them you are on your way to the Fort.

Enjoy!