PABEAV56

Sway Control

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Expedition class A diesel with a Freighliner chassis. What can I do to have less sway when I turn, or go up on even pavement to control the swaying back and forth?

As always Brett's comment is spot on. We stopped at Henderson's last year before going to Alaska and the MH is stable, no rock and roll. Also has the Safety T plus installed. Track is true and gust are not a problem. Henderson's service is tops....

Steve

2008 Damon Astoria + Avalon toad

mcsafari,

Welcome to the Forum.

As Brett said Henderson should have associates in this area that can help. You might check with North Texas RV in Denton. I went through some wonderful training while I was a Cub Pack Master and Scout Master called Wood Badge.

There was one word I remember above all else, "Resources" On this Blog are some of the best resources around. The experiance of the members is astounding. Because most every problem that is asked about, there is someone out there has had the same problem. There is a great deal of OJT (On the Job Training) out there and there is no better training then being there and doing something.

Good luck with your swaying and rocking & rolling.

Thanks to both of you.

Have been camping a long time but this computer thing still fills new.

I have been looking around in the different topics here and was impressed enough to join in.

I will be checking it often now!

I am installing the Blue Ox Tiger Track 2400 on my 2010 Ford f53 chassis. The bolts that come with the kit to mount the plate on the differential are about four inches in length. The bolts that they are replacing are about an inch and a quarter. Even with the addition of the bracket between the differential and the swaybar, there is a lot of slack due to the additional length of the bolt. I called Blue Ox and described my problem, they said they would send new bolts that would solve the problem. They sent the bolts, but they were the same bolts. Has any one else had this problem? If so, what did you do. I'm contemplating going to the faster shop and buying the same grade bolts, but a shorter length. Am I missing something?