Sign in to follow this  
paulcarson

Buying Parts Online

I am considering purchasing a Blue Ox Patriot supplemental braking system from AdventureRV.net. Their price is much better than the local dealer. I am wondering if anyone has bought from this company before and is willing to share their experience with me. I will be using this system with a Winnebago Outlook 29' class c, Saturn Vue toad, Blue Ox towbar. I appreciate any comments. Happy travels....Paul

I purchased a complete package of Roadmaster Sterling Tow bar, Roadmaster Evenbrake Braking system, vehicle mounts, attachment hardware, diodes etc from AdventureRv last year and another order of items this year. Both purchases went smoothly and I am quite satisfied. I was concerned their prices were almost too good to be true, the complete package last year was anywhere from $500 to $2000 less than other places.Those are savings I can't turn down. I intend to purchase more from them in the future. The only issue I had was they do not have quite as much variety as other places so you may not find an exact item in their listing. But everything I ordered and received was exactly what I wanted.

Hope you get the same service from them as I did.

I ordered a Blue-Ox base plate for my toad from AdventureRV. Price was better than Blue-Ox direct (huh). They shipped promptly and everything was packed well and complete. I think it is a good company. Great service.

Thanks, Mike and Okiedave. I appreciate the response. I am thinking to go ahead and order the system. I feel better knowing someone actually was satisfied with the company. I happened upon the website accidentally. Could not believe the price. Anyway, thanks again and happy travels to you all...Paul

I agree with the previous posters' comments in regard to price and expediency. The only issue I had with them was that the item I was sent, i.e. Blue Ox adjustable drop receiver hitch, was not aligned (bolt holes) correctly. I contacted their customer service and never received a response. I contacted Blue Ox directly and they made everything right by sending me a correctly aligned drop receiver hitch. In turn I sent them, at their expense, the defective part I ordered from AdventureRV.net.