bnlfan

Quadraeze 1 Leveling Problem

Hello everyone,

I have a 1992 Rexhall Aerbus that has a Quadraeze 1 leveling system. Well, I flipped my dashboard up to do some work and ended up pulling a wire loose. Well the wire is part of the leveling system. I have ran the wiring down and found that the end still wired up is soldered to the key switch on the IGN side. It is a blue wire and I can't figure out where it goes. The levelers stopped working but have the red lights on. When I turn the switch key on I get the click in the floor I always have but that is it.

Any ideas where this wire goes? The IGN post on the switch has the blue wire as well as a pink. Only the blue is pulled free.

The schematic I have points me too the "air dump" but, I don't know what/where this is.

I have contacted them on several occasions and have not been able to get it resolved. I just recently took the cover off to find exactly where the wire started from. I have sent a new email and will be waiting for them to respond. In the mean time, I will be locating the "air dump" valve to follow its wires back.